Friday 18 April 2014

Moore and Moore

I'm sure everyone who lives around Freo like I do has been to Moore and Moore, but I'll add my two cents!

I ordered the roast burnt butter, roast pumpkin and poached eggs on turkish bread. It was amazing! The pumpkin was seasoned perfectly and had a good balance between sweet and savoury. The egg was cooked to perfection, I requested my egg not too runny (which often results in my egg coming out rock solid) and it came out beautiful, not too runny and not too hard. 


 Jaymes ordered the smoked salmon on toast. If my order wasn't so delicious I would have some serious order envy, as smoked salmon and asparagus are two of my favourite foods! For the price (I believe it was between $15 and $20) there was an abundance of smoked salmon on the plate, the eggs were once again beautiful and the asparagus was lovely, fresh and crunchy. 


The bread on both the orders was fresh and delicious, toasted to perfection. We both got coffee which I forgot to take a photo of, but they were really nice! I was brave and got the spiced pumpkin latte. I was nervous but it was really nice, it didn't actually taste like a pumpkin- more like the flavour of a sweet pumpkin pie! I can't recommend it enough!

I have been to moore and moore countless times since my first visit, and everyone who I have taken with me has loved it. The service is friendly and efficient, the food is delicious and reasonably priced and the coffee is great! 

Moore & Moore on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment